It’s been a while since my last post…
I’d like to announce the release of my parody/satire novel, SUNSTRUCK, just published by Twilight Times Books! I really like the cover. Just looking at it makes me want to run to the beach–almost impossible in the middle of Brussels. It is a light, fun cover for a light, quirky summer read.
To celebrate the book’s release and for a limited time, the book will have the reduced price of $2.99 (instead of $5.95). You can find it at:
I’m offering a special gift for those of you who purchase a copy: just send me proof of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll give you a coupon to get my supernatural thriller, DARK LULLABY, free from Smashwords! You can learn more about the book here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/94529
Cheers and happy summer reading!
Here’s the latest review of my satire novel, Sunstruck. I’ll have a smile on my face the rest of the week.
- Tony: tried to make the life of a famous painter, with his weird-o art.
- Daniella: always knew there was more to her life than she was living.
- Ismael: went from a nobody to a somebody really quickly, and was greedy and wanted more.
- Lady Dracula: wants everlasting youth, and will go through drastic measures to ensure it is hers.
- Marcela: lonely, tries to find her way in this world. Feminist in disguise.
- Mari Carmen: knows what she wants, but can’t exactly make up her own mind.
- Zorro: The X character who puts life and threat into San Juan.
- Commando: an imported cat who provided Daniella with stability and faith.
- Twisted (only book I haven’t been able to guess the ending!)
- Intriguing (I couldn’t put it down!)
- Personal (It truly hit home with me, and portrayed feelings that I consider my own!)
You can buy the book on Amazon HERE, in print or on the Kindle.
Link to the original review: